Human Performance Specialist – Oklahoma
Elizabeth grew up playing basketball and soccer in Oklahoma. Elizabeth’s love of sports and exercise, led her to play two sports collegiately at Oklahoma Christian University. Elizabeth is a nationally certified personal trainer and certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) with over 19 years of experience.
Elizabeth focuses on educating athletes on the importance of fundamentals, safety in the weight room, injury prevention, sleep habits, healthy nutrition, proper movement patterns and having a growth mindset. She wants each athlete to work towards muscle balance, increased body awareness, and always giving best effort during training sessions in order to reach their highest potential.
Elizabeth’s clinical and professional background includes:
- Master of Science Exercise Science – Wellness Management- University of Central Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Science Physical Education-Oklahoma Christian University
- National Strength & Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer
- Mullins Performance + Fitness
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Certified
- SafeSport Certified
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Blazepod Flash Reflex Trained
- CPR/AED Certification
- Cancer Exercise Specialist
Elizabeth believes that developing athletes is much more than just implementing effective programming. It is developing athletes who understand that kindness, respect, being coachable, having good character, displaying a good attitude along with hard work ethic, are foundational to success beyond their sport.