Karina Streitenberger, M.A., LPC
Karina is a Licensed Professional Counselor who is a native Texan and grew up in the DFW area. Karina finds joy in helping others which has led her to pursue a career in counseling. Life can be a struggle and Karina is available to equip you with the tools to live a healthier and more fulfilling life. She has many years of experience working with children, adolescents, young adults, adult individuals, couples, groups and family therapy for those who have experienced trauma in their lives. Karina is experienced with working with individuals who deal with parenting issues, anxiety, depression, grief and loss.
Karina’s professional and clinical background includes:
- B.S. Child Learning and Development & B.S. Psychology University of Texas
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling Sam Houston State University
- Fully trained in EMDR
- Trauma-Focused CBT
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County
- Clinical Practicum Supervisor
- Guiding Light Counseling PLLC
Karina uses a holistic approach to therapy that fosters a safe place for clients to explore, process, grow and heal. She is excited to support you through your journey.