Life Coach & Biblical Counselor, Oklahoma
Tracey is an experienced life coach and certified Biblical counselor, a wife of a career (21 years) Marine. Utilizing her life experiences as a military spouse and her education, in addition to her faith, she has set out to assist military veterans, first responders and their families, to find healing from their trauma, specializing in post-traumatic stress.
Tracey facilitates two faith-based programs in Oklahoma:
Reboot Recovery: a 12-week program to assist service members, first responders and their families achieve breakthrough from trauma
Mighty Oaks: a program that serves female veterans, female spouses and female first responders and their families.
Tracey’s professional and personal background includes:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude Northwood University
- American Association of Christian Counselors, Liberty University, certified mental health coach for first responders
- Certification in Biblical counseling from Vine Life Ministries
- Certification in life coaching from 3E.LIFE
- Reboot Combat Recovery Facilitator, volunteer
- Mighty Oaks Programs women’s outpost leader, volunteer
Tracey has truly found her calling in life, taking care of our first responder community and is so grateful and blessed to have been given this opportunity to serve you.