Meredith Magruder, MS, LPC, CFRC
Director of Clinical Services
Meredith Magruder is a licensed professional counselor. She has extensive experience in providing trauma-informed therapy to first responders, frontline healthcare workers, gifted teens and adults and others ages 16 and up. She has a vast array of experience including extensive work with survivors of child sexual abuse with both children and adults, as well as their non-offending family members and as a registered nurse in emergency/trauma and critical care settings. Meredith’s life and work experience fuels her passion to work with those experiencing grief and trauma and has given her a special affinity for First Responders.
Meredith’s clinical and professional background includes:
- She is fully trained in EMDR
- Sandtray Level II trained
- Bachelor of Science-Nursing from Texas Woman’s University
- Master of Science-Counseling and Development from Texas Woman’s University
- Guiding Light Counseling PLLC
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County
- ER/Trauma RN
- Level I and Level II trauma facilities to include Trauma Coordinator and Director of Critical Care
As a fully-trained EMDR therapist, Meredith uses a humanistic, trauma-informed, holistic and existential approach to counseling incorporating mind, body and spirit in the healing process.