Michelle Rachui MS, LPC-S
Licensed Professional Counselor
Michelle is a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor. Trauma does not just affect a victim but can be life-altering to the surrounding family members. Michelle has extensive knowledge and experience working with individuals, couples and families who have encountered trauma in their lives, as well as anxiety, depression, parenting and issues affecting one’s relationships and daily lives. We have all been exposed to some type of loss in our life and Michelle is dedicated to walking beside you on your journey toward healing.
Michelle’s clinical and professional background includes:
- Fully trained in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- EMDR trained
- Sandtray Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County
- Clinical Supervisor
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Guiding Light Counseling Services PLLC.
- Associate of Arts Collin College
- Bachelor of Arts Psychology Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Graduated Summa cum Laude
- Master of Science Counseling Texas A&M University-Commerce
Michelle looks forward to helping individuals, couples and families rediscover their hope.